[R] bu.test again

Sun Jun 26 18:03:05 CEST 2022

The problem in your first email was not corrected in this one:

>	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

When you fail to suppress the HTML formatting by your email software, what we see WILL be different than what you saw when you sent it. It is difficult for you to know when that difference will make it very difficult for us to even guess what you meant. Sending an email becomes statistically less likely to reach someone who can answer it.

Please learn how to set your mailer to send plain text to stop the distortion.