[R] Cumulative probability from binomial distribution

Thu Jun 30 15:48:23 CEST 2022

Sounds uncomfortably close to a statistical or philosophical question. Does a reminder that the "p" in "pbinom" means "cumulative probability" help?

q <- seq( -1, 2, 0.001 )
p <- pbinom( q, 1, 0.4 )
plot( q, p, type = "l" )