[R] Applying HP and BP filters to calculate potential GDP (de-trending)

John C Frain |r@|nj @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 3 20:48:52 CET 2022

Have you looked at the mFilter package. You may also find the time series
task view useful.  Your dataset was not attached,  It may have been in a
format not accepted by the mailing list. Have a read of the posting guide.