[R] Hello

Ben Tupper btupper @end|ng |rom b|ge|ow@org
Tue Mar 8 13:15:12 CET 2022

Hello,

I agree with Ivan's suggestion, but also the few statements you show
perplex me.  According to the igraph docs
(https://igraph.org/r/doc/simplify.html) simplify() returns a "A new
graph object with the edges deleted." So wouldn't you want something
like the following?

r2 <- simplify(r1, remove.multiple = TRUE, remove.loops = TRUE,
   edge.attr.comb = igraph_opt("edge.attr.comb"))
plot.igraph(r2)

Ben