[R] Is there a Truth Table Generator in R?

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Sat Mar 12 17:49:11 CET 2022

library(sos)
tt <- findFn("{truth table}")
installPackages(tt)
tt

	  This just now opened two sheets in my default browser.  The first
listed all the help pages in contributed packages with the phrase "truth
table", sorted to put first the ones in packages with the most matches.
  The second is a summary by package.

	  Hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves