[R] Is there a Truth Table Generator in R?

Richard O'Keefe r@oknz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 14 01:36:33 CET 2022

I too have been wondering what "a truth table generator"
meant to the OP.  There are web sites like
https://web.stanford.edu/class/cs103/tools/truth-table-tool/
where you can type in a formula and it will display a
truth table with a column for each variable and a column for the result.
The last propositional problem I worked with had
about a hundred variables, so I am somewhat puzzled about
what use this would be in practice.   (Yes, I know a hundred
variables is a a very small problem these days.)

But then I found
https://www.r-bloggers.com/2021/05/learning-r-creating-truth-tables/

If this is what the OP's after, then it's not about
*using* a truth table generator but about how to *write*
one: how to parse a propositional formula, how to evaluate
one, how to make the grid, &c.