[R] how to rename variables by lopping off first 3 characters

Stefan Schreiber @@chre|b @end|ng |rom u@|bert@@c@
Mon Mar 14 18:07:09 CET 2022

This should work (couldn't check - not at my computer right now):

my_df %<% rename_at(vars(starts_with("i..")), funs(str_replace(., "i..",
"")))

There are also a lot of tutorials on the internet. Google something like
"rename_at str_replace"

HTH,
Stefan