[R] question

dalfardi.s d@||@rd|@@ @end|ng |rom ut@@c@|r
Tue Mar 15 18:27:03 CET 2022

hello everyone

I faced an problem in Rstudio version 4.1.2 and while i am new in R and
Rstudio, but i search alot in internet and have thaught about the reason
of it but all i done didnt fix it.

I have a function of a package named priority flow as bellow:

RIVSMOOTH=RIVERSMOOTH(DEM=TRAVHS$DEM, DIRECTION=TRAVHS$DIRECTION,
MASK=FARWATERSHED.MASK,RIVER.SUMMARY=SUBBASIN$SUMMARY,RIVER.SEGMENTS=SUBBASIN$SEGMENTS,BANK.EPSILON
=0.01,RIVER.EPSILON = 0,D4=C(1,2,3,4),PRINTFLAG = T)

and all needed inputs are available but when i run it give me the bellow
error:

[1] "No terminal river segments provided, not adjusting DEM"
Error in RiverSmooth(dem = travHS$dem, direction = travHS$direction,
mask = FARwatershed.mask, :
object 'active' not found

I dont know what active object is here? but all other objects are here
available.i also assighned this needed inputs in different object
forinstance AA=travHS$dem and then defined AA in the function but it
return error again.

this is summary of two dataframe that included needed data:

SUMMARY(SUBBASIN)
Length Class Mode
segments 4200 -none- numeric
subbasins 4200 -none- numeric
RiverMask 4200 -none- numeric
summary 98 -none- numeric
> SUMMARY(TRAVHS)
Length Class Mode
dem 4200 -none- numeric
mask 4200 -none- numeric
marked 4200 -none- numeric
step 4200 -none- numeric
direction 4200 -none- numeric
basins 4200 -none- numeric

this is part of my work and i really stumbled in it. Is there any one
could help me?

I really appreciate it.
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]