[R] question

Ebert,Timothy Aaron tebert @end|ng |rom u||@edu
Tue Mar 15 22:31:28 CET 2022

There are some tutorials online.
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/flowr/vignettes/flowr_overview.html
https://github.com/flow-r/flowr
https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/flowr/versions/0.9.11
https://flowr.readthedocs.io/en/latest/rd/vignettes/build-pipes.html

Can you get the examples in the tutorials to work?

Regards,
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> On Behalf Of dalfardi.s
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 4:15 PM
To: Bert Gunter <bgunter.4567 using gmail.com>
Cc: R-help <r-help using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [R] question

[External Email]

Hello Dear Bert Gunter

Thank you for your answer it means alot to me.

by the way i am not profesional in R and faced a problem and need to fix it as soon as possible and it is the reason i ask here but absolutely i try to improve my skills. but now i need help and said to my self maybe some one could help me and have similar experience.

Thanks for your answer

Best