[R] Possible bug

Kevin Thorpe kev|n@thorpe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Thu Mar 17 19:06:41 CET 2022

Take a look at:

xtabs(~Plant+Treatment, data=CO2)

It appears to me that Plant incorporates both plant and treatment for use in a mixed model context. If you notice, Treatment is not completely ignored in the second version. The DF=11 for plant whereas in the first analysis it is 10 and there is 1 for Treatment.

I may be wrong, but that is my guess.