[R] A question about Spatial in Kriging

Hasliza Rusmili h@@||z@ru@m||| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 20 15:33:52 CET 2022

Hi,

I am a student, still new and in the process of learning about Spatial.  I
have a project that requires me to do spatial kriging. But I still do not
get the idea of how I should start. I have monitoring air quality data in
dailly, monthly and yearly. My question is, to start doing kriging, I
have see that we need longitude and latitude, but did I need the latitude
and longitude of each dataset?.If I have total data about 500, am I
supposed to have 500 of longitude and latitude based on the data? and is
there any minimum or maximum of the dataset to get a better result in the
kriging? I hope to get a reply from you and thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Siti Hasliza

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]