[R] Help with using the huxreg() function

Tue Mar 22 23:21:56 CET 2022

" I don't know if
this is the right way to ask for help, but at least I thought I could give
it a try."

It isn't. Read the posting guide linked below to learn what is
expected here. In particular, please note that it explicitly says:
"Basic statistics and classroom homework: R-help is not intended for these."
(though sometimes people do reply)

Also, questions about specialized packages (like huxreg)  will often
go unanswered -- there are thousands of packages, after all. Note that
huxreg has a vignette -- have you studied it carefully? You may also
wish to contact the maintainer (found via the maintainer() function)
as there may be package-specific Help resources maintained by them.

Finally, RStudio is not R.  RStudio is a private company with their
own Help resources at:
https://community.rstudio.com/
So if your issues involve RStudio developed packages/ecosystems like
the Tidyverse, that is probably a better place to look for help.

(Also, please note that if you post *here*, this is a *plain text*
list: HTML can get messed up by the server, as the PG says).

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."