[R] Exact 95% CI around the mean for LogNormal distribution

varin sacha v@r|n@@ch@ @end|ng |rom y@hoo@|r
Thu Mar 24 13:51:57 CET 2022

Many thanks for your response.

Le mercredi 16 mars 2022, 21:11:06 UTC+1, varin sacha via R-help <r-help using r-project.org> a écrit :

Dear R-experts,

I have used the EnvStats package and the elnorm function (p. 248).
I would like to calculate the exact 95% confidence intervals around the mean, not around the meanlog.
Here below my R code, how can I get the exact 95% CIs around the mean ?
Many thanks.

library(EnvStats)
x=rlnorm(100000,0,1)
mean(x)
elnorm(x,method="mvue",ci=TRUE,ci.type="two-sided",ci.method="exact",conf.level=0.95)