[R] Filtering an Entire Dataset based on Several Conditions

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 9 11:11:23 CEST 2022

Hi Paul,
Based on my guess that all values have been normalized, I would say:

mat<-(matrix(runif(16,-5,5),4))
df<-as.data.frame(mat)
df[abs(df) < 3]<-NA
df
       V1       V2       V3        V4
1       NA 4.675699 3.166625        NA
2       NA       NA       NA  3.463660
3 4.288831       NA 4.032902 -4.343869
4       NA       NA       NA        NA

Beware that this behavior of data frames may not persist in the
future. You may have to convert to a matrix and then convert the
result back again.

Jim