[R] Issue when trying to install or load packages in RStudio

Paul Bernal p@u|bern@|07 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 13 16:57:33 CEST 2022

Dear Jeff and R friends,

I fixed the issue. The problem was due to the fact that I had R version
4.1.2 and installed  the newer version R 4.2. Since RStudio automatically
points to the latest R version installed, there were a lot of packages that
were not installed.

I just made RStudio point to an older R version and the issue was solved.

Cheers,
Paul

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]