[R] Help for funnel plot

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 16 01:05:34 CEST 2022

Hi,
Looking at the help page for "funnel", I first thought that the
"shade" argument would be the one. However, that seems to take a
specific color. Perhaps the function computes the shading from that. I
have never used the "funnel" function myself, so I don't have a good
idea of how that left-to-right gradient is determined. Perhaps:

wvb using metafor-project.org

could tell you.

Jim