[R] Restoration of "rite" package of R as R-script editor or the like

Sun May 22 08:35:28 CEST 2022

Dear Dr. A.K. Singh,

The person responsible for the "rite" package is Dr. Thomas J. Leeper,
and he doesn't seem interested in maintaining it further:
https://github.com/leeper/rite

(I do like the idea of a Tcl/Tk text editor with tight R integration,
but maintaining it, like maintaining anything, is a job one needs money
and/or other motivation to perform.)

Have you considered using some other programmer's text editor with R,
like Notepad++? I've heard there's a companion utility that helps
integrate R and Notepad++: https://github.com/halpo/NppToR

--
Best regards,
Ivan