[R] Restoration of "rite" package of R as R-script editor or the like

Dr Eberhard Lisse no@p@m @end|ng |rom ||@@e@NA
Tue May 24 11:52:04 CEST 2022

As other have pointed out, use R-Studio.

Works on Windows, Linux and the Mac and does all you need (and more).

As other have pointed out CRAN does not "maintain" software.

el

On 20/05/2022 15:19, Akhilesh Singh wrote:
[...]
> At present, I am using the "rite" package for students' practical
> classes.  But, I am facing difficulties using it.  Sometimes, it hangs
> unnecessarily, and some of its features do not work, probably because
> it is not being maintained anymore by CRAN.
[...]

--
To email me replace 'nospam' with 'el'