[R] Circular Graph Recommendation Request

Sat May 28 17:58:34 CEST 2022

Dunno if there is one designed to do specifically that, but Google comes up with [1] and there is the deldir package for working with voronoi tessellation and with the resulting points you could use your favorite plotting tools.

[1] https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10707-006-0006-8