[R] How to represent tree-structured values

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 30 08:37:24 CEST 2022

Hi Richard,
Some years ago I had a try at illustrating Multiple Causes of Death
(MCoD) data. I settled on what is sometimes called a "sizetree". You
can see some examples in the sizetree function help page in "plotrix".
Unfortunately I can't use the original data as it was confidential.

Jim