[R] Associate a .R file with the RGui

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Fri Nov 4 12:28:47 CET 2022

Hi

another option is to use SendTo folder. This was easy to find in older
Windows versions. Now the easiest way is:

Press the Windows Key + R to trigger the Run window. At the Open field in
the window, type shell:SendTo and then click OK

And SendTo folder should open.

You can then add link to any application here so add RGui link

After that, rightclick on file .RData file and menu with option SendTo opens
with RGui one of the options.

I learned it before ages and it is quite usefull not only in this case.

Here is link to another explanation.

https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-customize-the-send-to-menu-in-windows

Cheers
Petr