[R] data frame returned from sapply but vector expected

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Fri Nov 4 13:57:04 CET 2022

Hallo Ivan

Thanks, yes it seems to be working. I thought also removing NULL by

mylist2[sapply(mylist2, is.null)] <- NULL

but your approach is probably better (in any case simpler)

Thanks again.

Petr