[R] print and lapply....

akshay kulkarni @k@h@y_e4 @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Mon Nov 7 18:38:12 CET 2022

Yours sincerely,
AKSHAY M KULKARNI
________________________________
From: Andrew Simmons <akwsimmo using gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2022 10:50 PM
To: akshay kulkarni <akshay_e4 using hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [R] print and lapply....

put print() around x^2

On Mon, Nov 7, 2022, 12:18 akshay kulkarni <akshay_e4 using hotmail.com<mailto:akshay_e4 using hotmail.com>> wrote:
Dear members,
                             I have the following code and output:

> TP <- 1:4
> lapply(TP,function(x){print(x);x^2})
[1] 1
[1] 2
[1] 3
[1] 4
[[1]]
[1] 1

[[2]]
[1] 4

[[3]]
[1] 9

[[4]]
[1] 16

How do I make the print function output x along with x^2, i.e not at the beginning but before each of x^2?

Many thanks in advance....

THanking you,
Yours sincerely
AKSHAY M KULKARNI