[R] Rare behaviour for nlme::reStruct example and question about ?lmeObject

Tue Nov 15 16:20:39 CET 2022

1. Not developers, helpers (though there may be some developers among us,
too). Ergo, we don't make changes to code or man pages either.

2. If no satisfactory reply here, R-Sig-mixed-models is where you should
post. And post there first for mixed models questions in future.

Cheers,
Bert