[R] add specific fields in for loop

Kai Yang y@ngk@|9999 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Tue Nov 15 20:39:19 CET 2022

Hello Rui,
Yes, it should be the one I want. I modified the code as:

for(i in grep("data", names(df))) {
  try2.un$ab2 <-
    ifelse(grepl("ab2",  [i]),   [i], NA)
}

But I got error message:
Error: unexpected '[' in:
"  try2.un$ab2 <-
    ifelse(grepl("ab2",["

I think I use [i] in a wrong way. Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks,