[R] IGCI implemented in R package ?

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 21 20:36:24 CET 2022

Hi Sacha,
My search turned up the Causal Discovery Toolbox which includes IGCI among
10 (or more) methods.
This site includes both Python and R resources and seems to be quite rich -
hopefully you will find something useful.
Here's the link:
https://fentechsolutions.github.io/CausalDiscoveryToolbox/html/index.html

HTH,
Eric