[R] Hidden Problems with Clustering Algorithms

Tue Nov 22 05:26:14 CET 2022

Most clustering algorithms are just heuristic and exploratory, well known
to be subject to the sorts of issues that you are concerned with. There are
no universal fixes ... just tradeoffs. You need to choose that which is
most appropriate for your situation and data,.

Bert