[R] Select dataframe row containing a digit

Luigi Marongiu m@rong|u@|u|g| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 30 13:40:50 CET 2022

Hello,
I have a data frame where some lines containing strings including digits.
How do I select those rows and change their values?

In essence, I have a data frame with different values assigned to the
column "val". I am formatting everything to either "POS" and "NEG",
but values entered as number should get the value "NUM".
How do I change such values?

--
Best regards,
Luigi