[R] could not find function "flexsurvreg"

Sat Oct 1 15:29:15 CEST 2022

Hello,

Not knowing which system you have, here is a way that usually works.

1. If you are using an IDE sych as RStudio or RGui, save your work and
exit. This is because when the packages' namepaces are loaded, the
shared libs, if they exist, are blocked,

2. Open a terminal window
3. Run

R -q -e "install.packages(c('lifecycle', 'flexsurv'))"

The packages should now be installed.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas