[R] automatic convert list to dataframe

Kai Yang y@ngk@|9999 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Tue Oct 4 01:08:14 CEST 2022

 Hello Rui and Bert,
This is a great help! Thank you both!
Here is my job assignment: boss accumulate many years excel reports from same lab. Each report contents multiple data sheets. Those sheets may/may not updated, and some sheets are new. Good news is, the same testing result data will be saved in a data sheet and assign the same sheet name with same fields name, but does not in same file. Boss wants me to get non.duplicate data for difference testing from those excel files. So, I want to load all data into R and assign each data frame name as filename_sheetname. I use the 2nd suggestion from Rui to get this step done! Thanks Rui again. This method save a lot of time for me. Now, I can combine data frames (same _sheetname) together and remove duplicate.
Best,
Kai