[R] R version 4.2.1 (2022-06-23), RStudio 2022.07.2 "Spotted Wakerobin" Release (e7373ef8, 2022-09-06) for macOS, macOS Monterey version 12.6. Error: SVN not found

Tue Oct 4 19:18:22 CEST 2022

>Could you point out what it is I am doing wrong?

... wrong... posting questions about SVN and RStudio in a forum about R? Do read the Posting Guide before posting. There are specialty mailing lists mentioned there that _might_ be relevant, but it seems to me that you need to learn how to use SVN before you learn how to use it with RStudio, and neither of those tools are on their own relevant in any of the R mailing lists.

I don't use a Mac, but I believe you may encounter difficulties using it related to the fact that everything homebrew tools do has permissions restrictions related to homebrew so mixing in non-homebrew tools may not work.

Try perhaps StackOverflow or Reddit?