[R] statistical error in ggerrorplot argument desc_statby

Tue Oct 18 08:49:34 CEST 2022

I suppose the key concept you seem to be missing is that contributed packages are not part of R, nor are the R developers going to do anything to fix it, even if they might happen to lurk around here occasionally, and many package maintainers do not lurk at all on this list.

If you type ?ggerrorplot at the R prompt you should learn that it is part of the ggpubr package. If you type maintainer("ggpubr") you should learn who _is_ responsible for that package. And if you Google for "cran ggpubr" you should find the canonical web https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=ggpubr on which there is an entry for Bug Reports leading in this case to a GitHub issues tracker. So, an email directed at the maintainer or a quick Google search would be far more likely to lead to an effective change than posting here will.

Do (re-)read the Posting Guide... there are all sorts of tidbits in there.