[R] Adding page numbers to existing PDFs

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 21 21:11:46 CEST 2022

Create a pdf using latex that has only page numbers and then
superimpose that with your pdf using the free utility pdftk.  The
animation R package has an interface to pdftk. Google to locate
pdftk and again to locate instructions.

There are also freeware GUI Windows programs  that are easy
to use.  This has nothing to do with R.  The one I have used is
A-PDF Number.