[R] NLME regression with weights, syntax in r

Sun Oct 30 15:16:32 CET 2022

1. No data, so may  be impossible to help. Can you provide a minimal REPREX?

2. But probably better posted on r-sig-mixed-models anyway if you don't get
a useful answer here.

Cheers,
Bert

On Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 3:20 AM LEPREVOST Florian (SNCF / DIR TECHNOLOGIES
INNOVATION ET PROJETS GROUPE / IR DIR RECHERCHE -MEV) <f.leprevost using sncf.fr>