[R] GIS in R

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 1 16:11:56 CEST 2022

Hi Nick,

There are a bunch of resources. You might start with this Spatial Data
Science with R book at https://rspatial.org

The book fondly known as ASDAR (
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-1-4614-7618-4 ) is a more
comprehensive survey of spatial data in R, but if you’re mainly doing
raster analysis the above may be what you need.

For specific questions, there’s a subject mailing list

Sarah