[R] Error Running arules

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Fri Sep 2 18:01:55 CEST 2022

Bert,
Thanks for the guidance. Do you have a documentation URL I can review to
research your suggestion?

Ivan,
Thanks for the guidance. The traceback() revealed the same results that
I shared originally.

This is a bigger problem than coding a command set to run against data.
It does seem like a version problem with arules or how it leverages
r-base. I will go to arules maintainer for further guidance.

Kindest Regards,
*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/
Business & Technology