[R] inconsistency in switch statements.....

Andrew Simmons @kw@|mmo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 7 20:38:35 CEST 2022

1 and 2 are not valid identifiers in R, so you need to surround them with
backticks to make them valid, the same as quoting a string:

switch(Stst, `1` = print("NO"), `2` = print("YES"))