[R] Problem with installing packages in R

Farah Al Saifi |@r@h@@|@@||| @end|ng |rom uzh@ch
Wed Sep 14 17:49:18 CEST 2022

Dear Sir/Madam

After the update of the new version of R 4.2.1, an error message ( Error in nchar(homeDir): invalid multibyte string, element 1)  appears every time i open RStudio. Also the following warning message appears in the console: In normalizePath (path.expand(path),  winslash, mustwork): path[1]="C:/Users/41784/oneDrive - Universit�t z�rich UZH/Dokumente": the system cannot find the given path.

I would be glad, if you can tell me the solution for this problem. Thank you for your consideration.

Best,

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]