[R] removing non-table lines

CALUM POLWART po|c1410 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Sep 18 21:45:05 CEST 2022

Can you provide a sample of say the first 3 rows then the last 2 rows
before the CSV starts.

Are there always the same number of lines at the top? Or can it vary
depending what non-sense the Met Office decided to contaminate it with?

This should be solvable with some sample data.

Base R or Tidyverse? Any limitations on packages (e.g. stringr?)