[R] Need help plotting

Ebert,Timothy Aaron tebert @end|ng |rom u||@edu
Mon Sep 19 14:13:20 CEST 2022

My version of this email has a bunch of ? that I do not know how to interpret. Emails to this group need to be in plain text. HTML content is deleted or converted and impossible or at least difficult to interpret.

Do not share confidential data. Please change some numbers or variable names and share that.
If this helps:
1) Make sure your time variable is a datetime object.
2) At least in ggplot it should now behave as expected.
ggplot(df, aes(y=NO2, x=datetime)) + geom_point()

That will be a start as a scatterplot, but the graph can be customized or changed if scatterplot was not desired.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> On Behalf Of Parkhurst, David
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2022 4:27 PM
To: r-help using r-project.org
Subject: [R] Need help plotting

[External Email]

I�ve been retired since �06 and have forgotten most of R.  Now I have a use for it, with some data from Bloomington�s Environmental Commission.

I have a dataframe (obtained from read.csv) that contains numerous columns, including time (in Excel�s 18:00 format), and DNO2, and MNO2 from two air quality instruments.

I�d like a plot of both the NO2 measurements against time.  I be happy to use either ordinary R plots or ggplot2 ones, if that would be a better way.  I�d much appreciate help.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]