[R] getDividents() doesn't work

Phil Smith ph|||p@m|th @end|ng |rom proton@me
Mon Sep 19 22:47:55 CEST 2022

Hi R-Help People!

I'm using the current version of R for Ubuntu: R version 4.2.1 (2022-06-23) -- "Funny-Looking Kid."

I'm using the quantmod package and am having difficulty with the getDividends() function from the quantmod package.

Here is my code:

> library(quantmod)

> getDividends( "VOX" )

Here is the output:
Warning message:
In read.table(file = file, header = header, sep = sep, quote = quote, :
incomplete final line found by readTableHeader on 'https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v7/finance/download/VOX?period1=-2208988800&period2=1663545600&interval=1d&events=split'>

There was not an object in my work space like "VOC.div" or anything like that, so I'm pretty sure getDividends failed completely....

.... except for the slight possiblity that I did something wrong!

Can somebody please tell me how to get getDividends to work?

Thank you!
Daryl
Daryl's Rural Roadside Honor System Vegetable and Flower Stand and Occasional Dairy Produce
Rural area, USA
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]