[R] How to set default encoding for sourced files

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 21 16:45:13 CEST 2022

Hi Andrew,
If you look at ?source you see its default value for encoding is
picked up from getOption("encoding"). Couldn't you just set this
option in your Rprofile?

HTH,
Eric