[R] Ecological Detective worked solutions [R-wiki]

Mon Sep 26 15:10:34 CEST 2022

В Sun, 25 Sep 2022 16:30:06 -0500
Jada Daniels <jadatdaniels using gmail.com> пишет:

> I was recently referred to this webpage pertaining The Ecological
> Detective
> (http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=guides:tutorials:ecological_detective),
> however, it will not pull up on my laptop.

Parts of the R wiki (I didn't know we had a wiki!) can be found in the
Internet Archive
<https://web.archive.org/web/20090405102858/http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=guides:guides>,
but not the page you're interested in.

The wiki seems to have later been migrated to rwiki.sciviews.org
<https://web.archive.org/web/20130109061702/http://rwiki.sciviews.org/doku.php?id=guides:guides>,
but, again, the guide you're interested in seems to be missing.

All of it seems to vanish after July 2014. I'm not sure if anyone saved
a copy of R Wiki after that.

--
Best regards,
Ivan