[R] Question about Line Ending Choice

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Tue Sep 27 17:35:54 CEST 2022

Hi Bert,

Thanks for the reply.

I did see the parameter, but was not sure if this is the correct
parameter to reference. I also see it in write.csv.

I take it you are saying the eol parameter is the best practice for
exporting from R using these functions. Am I correct or is there another
option other than write.csv and write.table I should be considering?

Thanks,
*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/
Business & Technology