[R] Converting a Date variable from character to Date

Admire Tarisirayi Chirume @tch|rume @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 29 19:46:03 CEST 2022

Thank you for the code. It helped.
I greatly appreciate.

Alternative email: addtarris using icloud.com/TChirume using rbz.co.zw
Skype: admirechirume
Call: +263773369884
whatsapp: +818099861504