[R] weird things in seqMK() and sqmk()

Sat Apr 1 22:41:51 CEST 2023

There are references listed on the help page for seqMK.  I'd start with
those.

If you can't figure it out from that, then contacting the pheno package
maintainer or author of the package would probably be the best step.
This group really isn't set up for supporting contributed packages,
though sometimes knowledgeable people here will comment.

Duncan Murdoch