[R] Should help of estimate in t.test be corrected?

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Mon Apr 3 14:23:12 CEST 2023

Hallo,
you are probably right that

"the estimated mean or difference in means depending on whether it was a one-sample test or a two-sample test"

should be rephrased to

"the estimated mean or difference in means depending on whether it was a one-sample test, two-sample test or two sample paired test"

Cheers
Petr