[R] R does not run under latest RStudio

Thu Apr 6 21:53:26 CEST 2023

On 06/04/2023 6:49 a.m., Steven Yen wrote:
> The RStudio list generally does not respond to free version users. I was hoping someone one this (R) list would be kind enough to help me.

The quality of RStudio has gone way downhill lately.  Although Posit is
now a big company, I think there are only 1 or 2 people there who really
know what's going on in the RStudio IDE, and they are busy on other
things these days.

So my advice to you would be to switch to the Windows rgui front end
(which comes with R, so questions about it will be addressed here), or
switch to a different OS, or just stay with the old RStudio version that
was working for you.

Duncan Murdoch