[R] Query about code

ADIGARLA YESWANTH NAIDU 102213001 @end|ng |rom @m@||@||tpkd@@c@|n
Fri Apr 21 21:35:08 CEST 2023

I have been trying to write the code for the CCM analysis that you used in
your study, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to write it. I was
wondering if you would be willing to share the code with me. I understand
that the code may be your intellectual property, but I assure you that I
will use it solely for academic and non-commercial purposes.

If you are able to share the code, I would greatly appreciate it. The code
will be a valuable resource for me to understand the implementation details
and reproduce the results of your study. Alternatively, if you are unable
to share the code, I would be grateful for any guidance or suggestions you
can provide in implementing the CCM analysis using the rEDM and
multispatialCCM packages.

Thank you very much for your consideration. I look forward to your positive
response.

Best regards,
Yeswanth.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]