[R] [External Email] Requesting solution for R package

Christopher Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Mon Apr 24 19:07:55 CEST 2023

I may not be understanding your question, or what you mean by "activate
this package," but in general terms, packages must first be installed, with

install.packages("thepackageIwant")

And then, for any given R session in which you want to use that package:

library(thepackageIwant)

My apologies if you already knew that and are encountering some other
difficulty. If so, providing further details will help.

--Chris Ryan